The FCH JU funded projects COSMHYC and COSMHYC XL develop an innovative compression solution enabling to apply a cheaper and more efficient compression solution on hydrogen refuelling stations. While is working on a technology for passenger vehicles, the follow-up project COSMHYC XL is scaling the system up towards applications for heavy-duty vehicles. Let's have a look at both project's highlights of last year and discover what will be important this year.
- In January 2019 the COSMHYC XL project kicked off. The COSMHYC consortium continues it's work on an innovativ compression solution in the follow-up project COSMHYC XL!
- Set up of the test site to perform long-term tests of the newly developed Metal Hydride Compressor. EIFER and MAHYTEC are working closely together to validate performances and proof the overall reliability of the combined solution.
- COSMHYC was nominated for the FCH JU award in the category "Best Innovation" and "Best Success Story". Sadly the project was not among the winners last year, but we increas our efforts and crossing our fingers for a nomination this year as well. The COSMHYC success story is available here.
- In November we have release the COSMHYC project video, giving insights into the COSMHYC concept and emphasising the importance of hydrogen mobility in the fight of climate change. Watch the video here.
What's hot in 2020?
- First Results of the COSMHYC long-term tests expected
- Meet the COSMHY and COSMHYC XL consortium at Hannover Messe |20-24 April 2020|
- Updates on the project progress of COSMHY XL